What You Crave vs What You Need
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.
Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?”"
Brian Tracy (via hqlines)
It’s not often that anyone can leave Sheldon completely speechless, yet Amy manages to do just that. (x)
Nobody makes my decision for me, alright? Nobody! This is my choice, okay? My choice…
this is genuinely one of the saddest things i have ever read
Today I am lambsitting. He’s 4 days old. The mum had twins and rejected him. He’s doing well on bottles though. :) (source)
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Anais Nin (via psych-facts)